Terms of Service
- By accessing the website at yourwellnessadvisors.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Standard Process of Central Florida’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Standard Process of Central Florida’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Standard Process of Central Florida at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials onStandard Process of Central Florida’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Standard Process of Central Florida makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Standard Process of Central Florida does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The medical information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your healthcare provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. Standard Process of Central Florida expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. Standard Process of Central Florida does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site. By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by Standard Process of Central Florida. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.
In no event shall Standard Process of Central Florida or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Standard Process of Central Florida’ website, even if Standard Process of Central Florida or a Standard Process of Central Florida authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Standard Process of Central Florida website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Standard Process of Central Florida does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.Standard Process of Central Florida may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Standard Process of Central Florida does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Standard Process of Central Florida has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Standard Process of Central Florida of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Standard Process of Central Florida may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last updated 1-2-2019